Re: hi to all.. :))

  • emrahberktas
    Message 1 of 240 , Dec 2, 2001
      hi I completely agree with Baba Kurt has no
      chance to compare with Dirk. I read all books and now
      start from the begining I last read Deep Six but my
      favourites are Dragon,Inca Gold and Sahara. Its very nice to
      read in publishin order cause you can see how main
      characters came to life and connections for example Adm
      Sandecker meet Loren Smith in Deep Six. <br>Emrah
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002