Re: hi all

  • bswallow25
    Message 1 of 240 , Nov 6, 2001
      I too prefer Dirk, I like Kurt and Paul but Dirk
      just as something about him that everyone likes. IMHO.
      BUT....for those of you who haven't read Valhalla yet, JUST
      WAIT....CC just opened a whole new series of books that
      would have to be written to satisfy his fans. The
      ending is sooooo cool and took my by TOTAL SURPRISE. I
      won't say any more...;) Talk to you all
      later.<br><br>Blake
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002