Re: hi all

  • emrahberktas
    Message 1 of 240 , Nov 5, 2001
      Its very early time when Kurt appears in Serpent.
      I think it might be for future when Dirk and CC
      became more older, than may Kurt and Paul Comprecos take
      place instead of. Well I prefer Dirk of course but
      unfortunately CC is not immortal. Is it still like reading like
      first time Baba it is for me.<br>Emil
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002