Re: hi all

  • pvan27
    Message 1 of 240 , Nov 5, 2001
      I own them all except Valhalla, waiting for a
      cheaper price or used bookstore *sigh*. However once a
      year I read them all in order. Drives my hubby crazy
      when he sees me pick up the first one. He claims I
      love Dirk more than him, well that could be true,
      however I have a certain fondness for Kurt too, lol.
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002