hi all

  • emrahberktas
    Message 1 of 240 , Nov 3, 2001
      My favorite one is Dragon and it is my first and
      I read all of CC's books that published in my
      country. I started to read all once again by publishing
      order and thats cool to see how the characters appear
      in books and improvement of CC.<br>I'm now readin
      deep six, loren and Sandecker meet in and perlmutter
      first appear I LIKE IT. I suggest everyone to read in
      publishing order.<br>Emil
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002