Re: Two Books

  • lizard_tbone
    Message 1 of 240 , Oct 25, 2001
      I went to another used bookstore today and picked
      up the audio for Flood Tide real cheap. It's great
      for those long rides enen though I read it. I bought
      Inca Gold 4 years ago and drove to Ny from the FL/GA
      line. It was nice to have when driving through the
      mountains and no radio stations could be picked up.
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002