Re: Two Books

    Message 1 of 240 , Oct 25, 2001
      Start at the begeining and go from there. When
      Pitt goes into his hanger and he looks around and he
      sees a Pullman railroad car differant planes even the
      bathtub with the motor on it the is a good story behind
      each one, If you read the books in order you will get
      the storys and youll know why each one is spiecal. My
      fav is Sahara then its a toss up between Dragon Deep
      Six Inca gold and a few others. Used book stores are
      the way to go in all the books I read I get 95% from
      used book stores in fact I'm going over there today to
      pick up a few more. See Ya<br>Baba
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002