Two Books

  • branca_87
    Message 1 of 240 , Oct 25, 2001
      I just finished two books. <br><br>One was The
      Sea Hunters, which talked about real shipwrecks
      recovered by NUMA. The dramatizations about the shipwrecks
      were very interesting. I did not realize that so much
      of the Civil War was fought in rivers and on the
      sea.<br><br>I also finished Deep Six. I enjoyed it. Dirk Pitt
      saves the world at the beginning of the book. Then he
      goes after the criminals.<br><br>I get my books at
      used book stores. I can't wait to read Valhalla
      Rising. I am asking for it for Christmas.<br><br>In
      Jesus' love,<br>Branca
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002