Re: New Member

  • lizard_tbone
    Message 1 of 240 , Sep 2, 2001
      The movie wasn't all that good. Now the book
      Raise the Titanic was the first of his that I had read
      and it's what got me hooked on CC's writing. I've
      enjoyed all his books, even the one's with Kurt. Alright
      you guys, stop giving me that look. Granted it wasn't
      as good as the ones with Dirk and Al, but I still
      enjoyed them.<br><br>Liz
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002