emil

  • emil2010
    Message 1 of 240 , Aug 28, 2001
      I agree withbiancaI read all CC books that
      published in my country and Raise the Titanic kind a
      different. There is less action instead of others. I start
      to think that the things about sahara film are
      gossip because I search alot but not found more about
      the film. only the numa.net and crusader film write
      only a pharagraph thats all.
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002