New Member

  • branca_87
    Message 1 of 240 , Aug 27, 2001
      Hi y'all. I new here.<br><br>I just finished
      reading "Raise the Titanic." It was ok, but since I know
      the Titanic was in 2 pieces, I didn't enjoy it as
      much as his other books.<br><br>I just started the
      "Sahara." So far, it is quite interesting.<br><br>I haven't
      gotten "Valhalla Rising" yet. I can't wait to read
      it.<br><br>Branca
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002