Re: Thanks

  • emil2010
    Message 1 of 240 , Jul 27, 2001
      I know that there's a car photo at the backcover
      of the books but the thing that attracts me is the
      writing under it. It says like CC is near Dirk's car.
      Sahara movie then � look at crusader ent. web site and I
      saw in projects link Sahara written but no other
      information. Then I send a mail to numa and they said that the
      movie is in pre-production level and will be on screen
      in late 2003. I hope I make myself clear Babaoriely
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002