Re: Thanks

    Message 1 of 240 , Jul 21, 2001
      Hi Peggy I dont like Kurt myself it doesn't have
      the same edge as Dirk and Not as much action. I read
      the first book and didnt like it. A couple of the
      situations seemed flat to me but I guess I like Dirk and Al
      just going in and kicking some ass. Emil you'll find
      that on almost all CC books that car on the back cover
      is in the book. And I'm sorry but I didnt get what
      you mean about Sahara? I'm sure after what happened
      with Raise the Titanic that CC will full
      control.<br>Baba
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002