Re: hi I'm new here

  • emil2010
    Message 1 of 240 , Jul 20, 2001
      Thats the same to me baba, by chance I found
      dagon in my fathers old library and read it in a few
      days I can't give up. Especially I like the part which
      dirk and CC in race. At the back cover of dragon(in
      Turkey) CC has a photo near Stutz and i look at the back
      hundred times because its written below the photo "Clive
      Cussler with Dirk Pitt's 1932 model Stutz car" and �t
      takes me along time to understand and i like it. <br> I
      looked at the crusader entertainment web site, in
      project link, sahara was written but only the name. I
      can't get any other information has anyone know
      anything about this?<br>emil
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002