Re: hi I'm new here

    Message 1 of 240 , Jul 19, 2001
      Welcome Peggy hope you enjoy the club. Emil I
      dont know about every one else but I'm from San
      Francisco area. I knew some would be able to help you out
      with the order of the books. That's what I did after I
      found CC by chance I read Pacific Vortex first. Then
      Sahara, then went back and read them in order then did
      again a few years later. My favorite is Sahara read 4
      times so far. So enjoy the men from NUMA Peggy and
      Emil.<br>Baba
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002