Official Book Signing Tour Dates for VR

  • clivecusslerfan_jean
    Message 1 of 240 , Jul 2, 2001
      Here they are folks and I hope most of you get to
      go. Texas isn't on the list :(<br><br>Monday, August
      13th BORDERS Books at the World Trade Center, New York
      City, 12:30 p.m. <br>Tuesday, August 14th, BOOKENDS
      Book Store, Ridgewood, NJ, 7 p.m. <br>Wednesday,
      August 15th, BARNES & NOBLE Book Store, Bethesda, MD, 7
      p.m. <br>Thursday, August 16th, OLSSON'S, Washington,
      D.C. (actually Arlington, VA), 7 p.m.<br>(Courthouse
      location)<br>Friday, August 17th, DAVIS-KIDD Book Store, Memphis, TN,
      6:30 p.m. <br>Saturday, August 18th, THE POISONED PEN,
      Scottsdale, AZ, 5 p.m. <br>Sunday, August 19th, COSTCO,
      Denver, CO, 2 p.m. <br>Monday, August 20th, TATTERED
      COVER Book Store, Denver, CO, 6 p.m.<br>Time for
      Tattered Cover may be changed.
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002