Cussler Books

  • H T
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2012
      I recently organized all of my collection of Cussler books. Am only missing a couple out of all of his series.

      Interestingly enough, found that I have duplicated 8, somehow, along the way. I think I picked up most of the dupes in fleas or garage sales.

      Anyhow,,, Here is a list of extras I have and ones I want, if anyone wishes to buy or trade.
      Located North side of Houston.

      Duplicates
      Black Wind – Hard Back – Jacket – As New
      Lost City – Hard Back – Jacket – As New
      Treasure of Kahn – Hard Back – No Jacket
      Sacred Stone – Large Paperback
      Blue Gold – Paperback
      Valhalla Rising – Paperback
      Treasure – Paperback