Thoughts about the Clive Cussler FC...

  • Wask21
    Message 1 of 240 , Jun 21 11:15 AM
      A few thoughts about the club - <br>What can we
      do to make this a better club? Anyone have any
      ideas? If anyone has a lot of time to devote to it, I
      would be willing to take on another founder level
      member to maintain it some. LET ME KNOW! Post all of
      your ideas here...<br><br>-Wask
      (wask21@...)<br>founder
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002