spam

  • Terri
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26 8:01 PM
      Trying very hard to keep spammers off list but sometimes they sneak thru Deleted last message and banned author.
    • angelwilliams69
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28
        I used to moderate a sailing group.  When we started getting obnoxious spam I changed it so that all membership and all messages had to be approved.  Yahoo keeps changing things, often not for the better but if spam becomes a problem, you might be able to change the approvals required. Just joined as big fan of Cussler's