looking for book title

  • MADELEINE
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2009
      I am trying to recall the name of a Cussler book I read some time back (at least I believe it was Cussler). In the beginning of the book or near the beginning, I think it was a NUMA boat that nearly ran over a kid or young man who was illegally diving their underwater archaeological excavation. Also, I think it was the same book, maybe not, where someone, Maybe Dirk Pitt, is on a cruise ship and sees an offloading of cargo in the middle of the night.

      Hope you can help me with the name of the book/books if I have it right.

      All best,
      Lynn