Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Oregon

  • Warren Lee
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2009
      D.P. is in none of the "Oregon Files" series.
      A good place to look-up a list of Mr. Cussler's books is at Cusslermen.com.
      The first "Oregon" book is: Golden Buddha.
      2. Sacred Stone  3. Dark Watch   4. Skeleton Coast  5. Plague Ship
      and 6. the newest one: Corsair (I've started it but is true Cussler form as in fast place.)

      Hope this helps.

      Take Care,

      Warren

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2009
        Thank You Warren, but the ship "Oregon" and corperation was first introduced in a Dirk Pitt book i can remember reading it but I cant remember which book it was in.
        any help anyone?
        Baba

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Warren Lee <colbrz@...> wrote:

        > D.P. is in none of the "Oregon Files" series.
        > A good place to look-up a list of Mr. Cussler's books is at Cusslermen.com.
        > The first "Oregon" book is: Golden Buddha.
        > 2. Sacred Stone  3. Dark Watch   4. Skeleton Coast  5. Plague Ship
        > and 6. the newest one: Corsair (I've started it but is true Cussler form as in fast place.)
        >
        > Hope this helps.
        >
        > Take Care,
        >
        > Warren

      • cheetahboy555