Oregon

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9 5:18 PM
      I want to start reading the Oregon series, which DP book did the Oregon first appear? was it "Flood Tide"?
      Baba Oriely
    • Warren Lee
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11 8:04 AM
        D.P. is in none of the "Oregon Files" series.
        A good place to look-up a list of Mr. Cussler's books is at Cusslermen.com.
        The first "Oregon" book is: Golden Buddha.
        2. Sacred Stone  3. Dark Watch   4. Skeleton Coast  5. Plague Ship
        and 6. the newest one: Corsair (I've started it but is true Cussler form as in fast place.)

        Hope this helps.

        Take Care,

        Warren

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 11 3:09 PM
          Thank You Warren, but the ship "Oregon" and corperation was first introduced in a Dirk Pitt book i can remember reading it but I cant remember which book it was in.
          any help anyone?
          Baba

          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Warren Lee <colbrz@...> wrote:

          > D.P. is in none of the "Oregon Files" series.
          > A good place to look-up a list of Mr. Cussler's books is at Cusslermen.com.
          > The first "Oregon" book is: Golden Buddha.
          > 2. Sacred Stone  3. Dark Watch   4. Skeleton Coast  5. Plague Ship
          > and 6. the newest one: Corsair (I've started it but is true Cussler form as in fast place.)
          >
          > Hope this helps.
          >
          > Take Care,
          >
          > Warren

        • cheetahboy555