Offer to all members

  • Michael Balkind
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2009
      Hi All,

      If you are interested, I have convinced my publisher to offer discounts to you for my Clive Cussler endorsed novel, Sudden Death. Mr. Cussler said, "Pure fun, pure intrigue. the action never stops till a fascinating climax!"

      There are three ways to get the book at a discount.

      You can call the Sterlinghouse-bookstore at 1-888-542-BOOK (2665) and tell them your a member of the Clive Cussler fan Club.

      Or it is now available on kindle and mobipocket for only .99 cents.

      Kindle -
      http://www.amazon.com/Sudden-Death/dp/B0012IZ9KA/ref=ed_oe_k

      Mobipocket-
      http://www.mobipocket.com/en/eBooks/eBookDetails.asp?BookID=152596

      Dead Ball, the next book in my Deadly Sports Mysteries series, will be released in July and is now available at a pre-release discount at Sterlinghouse.

      Please also visit my website to enter to win either of two contests:
      Be Named in a Novel and/or
      Win a stadium sized ESPN Banner signed be all the anchors & analysts.

      I appreciate your support and truly hope you enjoy my books.

      Michael balkind
      www.balkindbooks.com
    • cantflame_2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2009