Comic Book Adaptations

  • iahadlund
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2009
      The latest trend is to adapt popular novel series into comic books. I think it would be great if someone would adapt Clive's books this way, what say you?

      Mark
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 25, 2009
        that sounds good they might be able to get it right for once
        Baba Oriely
        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "iahadlund" <iahadlund@...> wrote:

        > The latest trend is to adapt popular novel series into comic books. I think it would be great if someone would adapt Clive's books this way, what say you?
        >
        > Mark

      • cantflame_2000
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 28, 2009
          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, babaoriely76 <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > that sounds good they might be able to get it right for once
          > Baba Oriely
          > --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "iahadlund" <iahadlund@> wrote:
          > >
          > > The latest trend is to adapt popular novel series into comic books. I think it would be great if someone would adapt Clive's books this way, what say you?
          > >
          > > Mark
          > >
          >hay mark thats a good idea then that way the teenagers can get hooked on the stories.
        • cantflame_2000
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 28, 2009
            --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, babaoriely76 <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > that sounds good they might be able to get it right for once
            > Baba Oriely
            > --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "iahadlund" <iahadlund@> wrote:
            > >
            > > The latest trend is to adapt popular novel series into comic books. I think it would be great if someone would adapt Clive's books this way, what say you?
            > >
            > > Mark

            every on in favor for comic book novels raise your right hand
            oops i mean say i.(i) have my righr hand up)>
          • Ron Criss
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 29, 2009
              I'm for it!

              Ron

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 7, 2009
                --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "iahadlund" <iahadlund@...> wrote:

                > The latest trend is to adapt popular novel series into comic books. I think it would be great if someone would adapt Clive's books this way, what say you?
                >
                > Mark

                if not comic book adaptions how about anamation. today the anamation is so lifelike it is almost imposible to lell the feal from the not so real. how is everybody on that idea? then that way mr cc can custom desigh his carectors to fit.