The Chase

  • iahadlund
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 12, 2009
      I don't remember a discussion of this novel so my apologies if it has
      been talked about before.

      I bought this book from Amazon thinking it was one of his Dirk Pitt
      series, it met my criteria, it was by Clive Cussler and I didn't have
      it. Only a few chapters into it and I absolutely love it. He has even
      managed to work in a mention of himself into the story. Set in 1906,
      one of the characters is all ready a car collector.