Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Movie

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 22, 2009
      After seeing "Sahara" on dvd, I found it as close to the storyline as
      a 2 hour movie can get. The biggest problem is trying to fit a 500
      page novel into a 150 -200 page screenplay.What is left out alot are
      the details, which we all savor when we read the books. This drives
      authors crazy because they tend to think that their entire story has
      been ripped apart. With "Sahara" the only basic thing missing was the
      Abraham Lincoln sideline.

      Frank

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "cantflame_2000"