Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Movie

Expand Messages
  • steve
    hi mark i agre with you they should make a move series on mr. cc books .im reading chase right now i still have 6 more books before i start rereading them. and
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      hi mark i agre with you they should make a move series on mr. cc books .im reading chase right now i still have 6 more books before i start rereading them. and i have also got into the auduio bookr (awsum). steve

      --- On Tue, 1/20/09, Mark Hadlund <iahadlund@...> wrote:

      From: Mark Hadlund <iahadlund@...>
      Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Movie
      To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 12:47 PM






      There is enough plot in each novel to make two or three movies, perhaps up to four with the later ones. Once Hollywood realizes this, they might have a successful franchise. But I doubt it.

      Mark

      --- On Tue, 1/20/09, motza68@y7mail. com <motza68@y7mail. com> wrote:
      From: motza68@y7mail. com <motza68@y7mail. com>
      Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Movie
      To: clivecusslerfanclub @yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 3:46 AM

      Alright you guys, if you didn't like Sahara as a movie. What CC book

      would you like to be made into a movie. Me personally, I would like to

      see them make a version of Shock Wave as this is one of my favourites.

      I've lost count as to how many times I've read it.

      __._,_.__










      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


















      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • cantflame_2000
      ... books .im reading chase right now i still have 6 more books before i start rereading them. and i have also got into the auduio bookr (awsum). steve ... did
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 21, 2009
      • 0 Attachment
        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, steve
        <cantflame_2000@...> wrote:
        >
        > hi mark i agre with you they should make a move series on mr. cc
        books .im reading chase right now i still have 6 more books before i
        start rereading them. and i have also got into the auduio bookr
        (awsum). steve
        >
        > --- On Tue, 1/20/09, Mark Hadlund <iahadlund@...> wrote:
        >
        > From: Mark Hadlund <iahadlund@...>
        > Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Movie
        > To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
        > Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 12:47 PM
        >
        >
        > a movie series would work only if me cc was directing it.like he
        did sahara, and i think he did a good job of it considering it was
        his first one.so what if one or two carectors did not fit quite right
        it,s the thought that counts.
        >
        >
        >
        > There is enough plot in each novel to make two or three movies,
        perhaps up to four with the later ones. Once Hollywood realizes this,
        they might have a successful franchise. But I doubt it.
        >
        > Mark
        >
        > --- On Tue, 1/20/09, motza68@y7mail. com <motza68@y7mail. com>
        wrote:
        > From: motza68@y7mail. com <motza68@y7mail. com>
        > Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Movie
        > To: clivecusslerfanclub @yahoogroups. com
        > Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 3:46 AM
        >
        > Alright you guys, if you didn't like Sahara as a movie. What CC
        book
        >
        > would you like to be made into a movie. Me personally, I would like
        to
        >
        > see them make a version of Shock Wave as this is one of my
        favourites.
        >
        > I've lost count as to how many times I've read it.
        >
        > __._,_.__
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        >
      • Frank
        After seeing Sahara on dvd, I found it as close to the storyline as a 2 hour movie can get. The biggest problem is trying to fit a 500 page novel into a 150
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 22, 2009
        • 0 Attachment
          After seeing "Sahara" on dvd, I found it as close to the storyline as
          a 2 hour movie can get. The biggest problem is trying to fit a 500
          page novel into a 150 -200 page screenplay.What is left out alot are
          the details, which we all savor when we read the books. This drives
          authors crazy because they tend to think that their entire story has
          been ripped apart. With "Sahara" the only basic thing missing was the
          Abraham Lincoln sideline.

          Frank

          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "cantflame_2000"
          <cantflame_2000@...> wrote:
          >
          > --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, steve
          > <cantflame_2000@> wrote:
          > >
          > > hi mark i agre with you they should make a move series on mr. cc
          > books .im reading chase right now i still have 6 more books before
          i
          > start rereading them. and i have also got into the auduio bookr
          > (awsum). steve
          > >
          > > --- On Tue, 1/20/09, Mark Hadlund <iahadlund@> wrote:
          > >
          > > From: Mark Hadlund <iahadlund@>
          > > Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Movie
          > > To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
          > > Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 12:47 PM
          > >
          > >
          > > a movie series would work only if me cc was directing it.like he
          > did sahara, and i think he did a good job of it considering it was
          > his first one.so what if one or two carectors did not fit quite
          right
          > it,s the thought that counts.
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > > There is enough plot in each novel to make two or three movies,
          > perhaps up to four with the later ones. Once Hollywood realizes
          this,
          > they might have a successful franchise. But I doubt it.
          > >
          > > Mark
          > >
          > > --- On Tue, 1/20/09, motza68@y7mail. com <motza68@y7mail. com>
          > wrote:
          > > From: motza68@y7mail. com <motza68@y7mail. com>
          > > Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Movie
          > > To: clivecusslerfanclub @yahoogroups. com
          > > Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 3:46 AM
          > >
          > > Alright you guys, if you didn't like Sahara as a movie. What CC
          > book
          > >
          > > would you like to be made into a movie. Me personally, I would
          like
          > to
          > >
          > > see them make a version of Shock Wave as this is one of my
          > favourites.
          > >
          > > I've lost count as to how many times I've read it.
          > >
          > > __._,_.__
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          > >
          >
        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.