Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Movie

  • paula schaeffer
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 20, 2009
      I would like to see Pacific Vortex.

      --- On Tue, 1/20/09, motza68@... <motza68@...> wrote:

      From: motza68@... <motza68@...>
      Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Movie
      To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 4:46 AM

      Alright you guys, if you didn't like Sahara as a movie. What CC book
      would you like to be made into a movie. Me personally, I would like to
      see them make a version of Shock Wave as this is one of my favourites.
      I've lost count as to how many times I've read it.

    • steve
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 21, 2009
        hi mark i agre with you they should make a move series on mr. cc books .im reading chase right now i still have 6 more books before i start rereading them. and i have also got into the auduio bookr (awsum). steve

        There is enough plot in each novel to make two or three movies, perhaps up to four with the later ones. Once Hollywood realizes this, they might have a successful franchise. But I doubt it.

        Mark

        Alright you guys, if you didn't like Sahara as a movie. What CC book

        would you like to be made into a movie. Me personally, I would like to

        see them make a version of Shock Wave as this is one of my favourites.

        I've lost count as to how many times I've read it.

        __._,_.__

      • cantflame_2000
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 21, 2009
          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, steve
          <cantflame_2000@...> wrote:

          > hi mark i agre with you they should make a move series on mr. cc
          books .im reading chase right now i still have 6 more books before i
          start rereading them. and i have also got into the auduio bookr
          (awsum). steve

          did sahara, and i think he did a good job of it considering it was
          his first one.so what if one or two carectors did not fit quite right
          it,s the thought that counts.

          > There is enough plot in each novel to make two or three movies,
          perhaps up to four with the later ones. Once Hollywood realizes this,
          they might have a successful franchise. But I doubt it.

          > Mark
          >
          > --- On Tue, 1/20/09, motza68@y7mail. com <motza68@y7mail. com>
          wrote:
          > From: motza68@y7mail. com <motza68@y7mail. com>
          > Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Movie
          > To: clivecusslerfanclub @yahoogroups. com
          > Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 3:46 AM
          >
          > Alright you guys, if you didn't like Sahara as a movie. What CC
          book

          > would you like to be made into a movie. Me personally, I would like
          >
          > see them make a version of Shock Wave as this is one of my
          favourites.

          > I've lost count as to how many times I've read it.
          >
          > __._,_.__

        • Frank
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 22, 2009
            After seeing "Sahara" on dvd, I found it as close to the storyline as
            a 2 hour movie can get. The biggest problem is trying to fit a 500
            page novel into a 150 -200 page screenplay.What is left out alot are
            the details, which we all savor when we read the books. This drives
            authors crazy because they tend to think that their entire story has
            been ripped apart. With "Sahara" the only basic thing missing was the
            Abraham Lincoln sideline.

            Frank

            --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "cantflame_2000"