Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] deeply sorry

  • likeabull@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2009
      pleaser remove me from email list. thanks

      In a message dated 1/3/2009 6:52:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      cantflame_2000@... writes:

      i am so sorry for the last email i sent you. i have ben inundated with weird
      junk mail ,like i won a lottery ,or a socaled person with the same name left
      me money, or a relative in nigeria died left me money.etc. etc. etc. so it
      gets very frustrating and annoying. i even send that type of email to the fbi
      and their no help at all. so i depely apologise again.
      so how was your christmas amd new year?