deeply sorry

  • steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
      i am so sorry for the last email i sent you. i have ben inundated with weird junk mail ,like i won a lottery ,or a socaled person with the same name left me money, or a relative in nigeria died left me money.etc. etc. etc. so it gets very frustrating and annoying. i even send that type of email to the fbi and their no help at all. so i depely apologise again.
      so how was your christmas amd new year?
    • likeabull@aol.com