sorry

  • steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2009
      you can not beleave the junk email i get of people wanting to give money, or i so called won some email lottery in some country.or some so called lady wants to meat me. or i inherayed some money from a relative who died in a plain crash or in a tidel wave. or some stupidscam and the fbi is of no help with theis emails. so sorry if i was a bit rude. it gets very frustrating. and annoying with those kinds of emails. so please accept my depest apologys.
      so what can i do for you.? and i hope you had a merry christmas and a happy new year.
      have you tryed the cc audio books? i think they are very adictive. i have heard all the audio books our librery had,all 3 of them. so how was your day.
      steve