I want to meet you. Give me a chance!

  • noufdhd
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2008
      I want to meet you. Give me a chance! Click here to chat with me online:
      http://jcbrrfy.zoomshare.com/files/chat.htm
    • steve
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2008
        not fucking interested.get the mesage?go find some one else to pester.

        I want to meet you. Give me a chance! Click here to chat with me online:
        http://jcbrrfy. zoomshare. com/files/ chat.htm

      • paula schaeffer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
          I do not appreciate the language used in the message below. If this is for a specific individual, send it to the individual, not the entire clivecusslerfanclub!