Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Arctic Drift - Discontinuity

  • Mark Hadlund
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2008
      It wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened. In Cyclops, a secret moon base constructed after the moon landings played a central plot point. But in Sahara there was secret evidence that the moon landings were faked which would negate much of Cyclops.

      Mark

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2008
        That was one of my favorite parts in Sahara, Perlmutters trip to the
        secret archives with the revelations about Lincoln, Kennedy, Chernobyl
        and Apollo. Once again, a great part not included in the movie. I do
        enjoy the movie, I just wish they hadn't cut out the Lincoln plot line.

        Les
        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Mark Hadlund