Re: Oy !!! Where is everyone?

    Message 1 of 240 , Jun 25, 2001
      Well he was born a male and then turned out to be
      ( I dont want to offend anyone) a women on the
      inside type thing. I thought it was a nice twist to have
      a "woman" in that role , the enforcer type a real
      mean bitch. That's the way I see it anyway And he was
      a man but Al still kicked his/her ass. I just like
      the way CC wrote it when Dirk had enough in comes
      Al<br>Baba
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002