Re: question about dark pitt novel

  • seasong62
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2008
      I agree with the other posters in that it is not absolutely
      necessary to read the books in order. My first one was "Inca Gold",
      and I was instantly hooked and couldn't put it down. When I
      finished it, I started scouring new and used bookstores for Mr.
      Cussler's previous books, and special ordered what I couldn't find.
      Believe me, it's well worth the investment!

      That said, a lot of the books do often reference things that have
      happened in previous books. However, they're generally just passing
      references, and the current book still makes plenty of sense without
      knowing all of the history. But I highly recommend reading them all!

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "cooley_lonley_in_va"