Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] question about dark pitt novel

  • Mark Hadlund
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2008
      I don't believe so, my first book was Night Probe. His books were suggested by a friend, it had a cover of a train underwater and I was intrigued enough to check it out and been hooked ever since.

      Mark

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30, 2008
        I agree with the other posters in that it is not absolutely
        necessary to read the books in order. My first one was "Inca Gold",
        and I was instantly hooked and couldn't put it down. When I
        finished it, I started scouring new and used bookstores for Mr.
        Cussler's previous books, and special ordered what I couldn't find.
        Believe me, it's well worth the investment!

        That said, a lot of the books do often reference things that have
        happened in previous books. However, they're generally just passing
        references, and the current book still makes plenty of sense without
        knowing all of the history. But I highly recommend reading them all!

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "cooley_lonley_in_va"