Re: The Chase - Midwest Tour

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2008
      According to the internet, Clive has a new book (in the Oregon series)
      coming out this summer. In the past, I have found his book signing
      schedule on the NUMA website....numa.net.

      Regards,

      Bob Parker
      Albuquerque, NM

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "dwcinti" <dwcinti@...>
      wrote:

      > Is CC coming to the midwest soon...or is he waiting for the spring
      > thaw? I am looking for his upcoming schedule if anyone knows it.

    • Michael Balkind
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2008
        I just wanted to know if anyone in the CC fan club has had a chance to
        read my new novel, Sudden Death, that was endorsed by Mr. Cussler?
        Please let me know if you have and thanks for your support.
        Michael Balkind
        www.balkindbooks.com