The Chase - Midwest Tour

  • dwcinti
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
      Is CC coming to the midwest soon...or is he waiting for the spring
      thaw? I am looking for his upcoming schedule if anyone knows it.
    • Robert
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2008
        According to the internet, Clive has a new book (in the Oregon series)
        coming out this summer. In the past, I have found his book signing
        schedule on the NUMA website....numa.net.

        Regards,

        Bob Parker
        Albuquerque, NM

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "dwcinti" <dwcinti@...>
        wrote:

        > Is CC coming to the midwest soon...or is he waiting for the spring
        > thaw? I am looking for his upcoming schedule if anyone knows it.

      • Michael Balkind
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2008
          I just wanted to know if anyone in the CC fan club has had a chance to
          read my new novel, Sudden Death, that was endorsed by Mr. Cussler?
          Please let me know if you have and thanks for your support.
          Michael Balkind
          www.balkindbooks.com