Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: The Chase

  • James Hime
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 13, 2007
      It'closer than North Dakota. You might see him. We will
      never see him here.

      Jim Hime
      Hatton, ND

      Make Yahoo! your homepage.
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Ed Homa
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 14, 2007
        how is CC?

        a nice man?

        Ed

        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 15, 2007
          Hi Ed,

          Clive is very, very nice, always willing to answer questions. Not
          rushed at all. One time, he actually started earlier than the
          scheduled time. I get the impression that he is a little overwhelmed
          by the support his readers have for him. This time, when he
          arrived, everyone started applauding. He seemed genuinely surprised
          at the reaction.

          <thunderball302@...> wrote:

          > how is CC?
          >
          > a nice man?
          >
          > Ed

        • iahadlund
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 12, 2009
            I don't remember a discussion of this novel so my apologies if it has
            been talked about before.

            I bought this book from Amazon thinking it was one of his Dirk Pitt
            series, it met my criteria, it was by Clive Cussler and I didn't have
            it. Only a few chapters into it and I absolutely love it. He has even
            managed to work in a mention of himself into the story. Set in 1906,
            one of the characters is all ready a car collector.