Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: The Chase

  • BNMJEFF@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 13, 2007
      Is CC neglecting his fans in Florida????

      Jeff

    • James Hime
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 13, 2007
        He was just in South Carolina last month.

        Jim Hime
        Hatton, ND

        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 13, 2007
          South Carolina is a nice place, but it is not Florida :)

        • James Hime
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 13, 2007
            It'closer than North Dakota. You might see him. We will
            never see him here.

            Jim Hime
            Hatton, ND

            Make Yahoo! your homepage.
            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          • Ed Homa
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 14, 2007
              how is CC?

              a nice man?

              Ed

              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 15, 2007
                Hi Ed,

                Clive is very, very nice, always willing to answer questions. Not
                rushed at all. One time, he actually started earlier than the
                scheduled time. I get the impression that he is a little overwhelmed
                by the support his readers have for him. This time, when he
                arrived, everyone started applauding. He seemed genuinely surprised
                at the reaction.

                <thunderball302@...> wrote:

                > how is CC?
                >
                > a nice man?
                >
                > Ed

              • iahadlund
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 12, 2009
                  I don't remember a discussion of this novel so my apologies if it has
                  been talked about before.

                  I bought this book from Amazon thinking it was one of his Dirk Pitt
                  series, it met my criteria, it was by Clive Cussler and I didn't have
                  it. Only a few chapters into it and I absolutely love it. He has even
                  managed to work in a mention of himself into the story. Set in 1906,
                  one of the characters is all ready a car collector.