Re: The Chase

    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 13, 2007
      Thanks Kim I saw that it was in Menlo Park but I am in Concord so it
      doesnt do me much good and the chance of me getting off work in time
      is nada, so if you see him tell I sid Hi and maybe I can catch him if
      he comes goes on tour again
      Thanks
      Babaoriely

      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 13, 2007
        Is CC neglecting his fans in Florida????

        Jeff

      • James Hime
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 13, 2007
          He was just in South Carolina last month.

          Jim Hime
          Hatton, ND

          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 13, 2007
            South Carolina is a nice place, but it is not Florida :)

          • James Hime
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 13, 2007
              It'closer than North Dakota. You might see him. We will
              never see him here.

              Jim Hime
              Hatton, ND

              Make Yahoo! your homepage.
              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            • Ed Homa
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 14, 2007
                how is CC?

                a nice man?

                Ed

                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 15, 2007
                  Hi Ed,

                  Clive is very, very nice, always willing to answer questions. Not
                  rushed at all. One time, he actually started earlier than the
                  scheduled time. I get the impression that he is a little overwhelmed
                  by the support his readers have for him. This time, when he
                  arrived, everyone started applauding. He seemed genuinely surprised
                  at the reaction.

                  <thunderball302@...> wrote:

                  > how is CC?
                  >
                  > a nice man?
                  >
                  > Ed

                • iahadlund
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 12, 2009
                    I don't remember a discussion of this novel so my apologies if it has
                    been talked about before.

                    I bought this book from Amazon thinking it was one of his Dirk Pitt
                    series, it met my criteria, it was by Clive Cussler and I didn't have
                    it. Only a few chapters into it and I absolutely love it. He has even
                    managed to work in a mention of himself into the story. Set in 1906,
                    one of the characters is all ready a car collector.