Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] The Navigator

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2007
      Warren,

      Both my husband and I have enjoyed reading all of Clive Cussler's novels.
      However, since his novels are now co-authored, we don't find them as
      spell-binding
      or enjoyable as the 'pure' Cussler novels. However, Mr. Cussler has aged,
      has lost
      his wife, and gone through serious surgery. So.....I think he's earned his
      retirement.
      I wish him well, as he's been an author who will personally respond to his
      readers.
      Currently I have 2-3 co-authored novels on my shelf to read.....I find it
      hard to
      pick them up to read, as I know I will be disappointed....

      Nancy Silk/Dachsies for Life
      In Beautiful Cache Valley, Utah
      Motto: Live, Love and Laugh