The Navigator

  • Warren Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2007
      Just finished The Navigator.

      I have two comments:
      1. I love Clive's books because they are clean of no foul language.
      But, what's with the new book and having some foul language in it?
      This is the first book I've read by him with it in there.
      I think its because its co-authored and not fully written by him.

      2. When did the NUMA Headquarters move to Arlington VA?
      In all the books its been in Washington DC.

      Other than the language, still a good read!
      Got it at a great price from half.com.

      Take Care and God Bless,
      Warren