New member & Author of Sudden Death - Endorsed by Clive Cussler

  • Michael Balkind
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2007
      Hi all,
      I am a new member and a huge fan of Clive Cussler's.
      Mr. Cussler just endorsed my debut novel, Sudden Death.
      Please visit my website and find out why Clive Cussler said, "Pure fun,
      pure intrigue. The action never stops till a fascinating climax."
      Thank you, Mr Cussler!
      When you visit my site please register (no charge or obligation)and
      maybe you'll win a putter or a signed copy of my book.
      I look forward to hearing from you all.
      Michael Balkind
      Author of Sudden Death
      www.balkindbooks.com