Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] summer's over

  • BNMJEFF@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2007
      what was the best book that you read over the summer?
      Nightfall by Nelson DeMille,,am in the middle of "wildfire" so 'Nightfall"
      may get replaced.

      what are you reading now?
      "The Last Templar" by Raymond Khoury and "Jackdaws" by Ken Follet

      what are you looking forward to that is coming out?

      "The Navigator" in paperback..I don't read hard covers......plus if there is
      a new Oregon files and a new mercer in the works, I will await those in
      paperback as well..

      Jeff