Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] My dog hates CLive Cussler

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 27, 2007
      Terri,
      We've bred and shown miniature longhaired dachshunds over the last
      few years. We're retired now and we have our two foundation studs, plus
      5 more that were born here. We imported a nice boy from Australia
      who finished his championship at a specialty with 5 points, and has produced
      some champions. Another boy finished from the BBE class and he, too,
      has champions around the world (2 in Japan, 1 in Australia.
      The oldest is nearly 11 yrs, down to 4 yrs.
      They are all old enough to respect books, but I can't get them to accept
      the 3 legged Lab next door!!!! VBG

      Nancy/Dachsies for Life
      Motto: Live, Love and Laugh