Re: My dog hates CLive Cussler

  • randi wallace
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 27, 2007
      regarding lost Clive Cussler books are you looking for replacement copies? ralph cox

    • swksmason
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 27, 2007
        He's doing it when we leave during the day. We lock them(yes two) in
        our bedrrom so they don't trash the house. Guess I need to keep my
        book in the bookcase instead of on the nightstand when I leave.!!!

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Mark Hadlund
        <iahadlund@...> wrote:

        > Your dog is saying "Pay attention to me." I've been owned by dogs
        so I can sympathize.

        > Mark
        >
        > swksmason <swksmason@...> wrote: Or
        maybe he just hates me reading?? two books in a row I have gotten
        > down to the last 5-10 chapters and he EATS the book. I lost Inca
        Gold

      • pascalbear@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 27, 2007
          This thread is so funny. Some of you may know I raise cocker spaniels and
          have for over thirty years. Sold them all over the world and have won a number
          of awards over the years. Wish I could send photos man my dogs are so
          beautiful really!!!! My dogs have eaten all sorts of books over the years. When we
          have a new litter of puppies I can count on the little puppies to chew
          anything within reach. I hate keeping dogs in a kennel so I have all six running
          about. I have a new 6 month old girl Icee and boy she and I had our first
          big talk about books are mine only and she has her chew toys. I paper train my
          guys so I have to remember not to leave magazines or books on the floor
          which is soooooooooooooooo much worse than chewing.

          I am reading the Eric Lustbader Bourne book and I am a huge Lustbader fan
          but I am not sure I like this one. I finished Lee child Bad Luck and
          Trouble it was wonderful but he is getting predictable I hate that. I also read
          the Khaled Hosseini novel A Thousand Splendid Suns while I can't say I enjoyed
          reading it I could not put it down. I found the images disturbing at times
          and have thought of the book many times since finishing it. This author I
          think will be a top seller for years to come. Also read the new Raymond Khoury
          book The Sanctuary and I found it not really my kind of book I guess my mind
          doesn't like all that science related detail. I like more straight spy, crime,
          thrillers. I was really pleased to read the new Kathy Reichs book Bones to
          Ashes I really love the show Bones as well. One of the more surprising reads
          was The Tenderness of Wolves book by Stef Penney wow I enjoyed every single
          page. The setting was breathtaking and rarely does an author create such a
          landscape that you could breathe the air and see the surroundings. Forget the
          story it is worth the read just for the description of the settings. I am so
          ready for a Clive Cussler novel damn I am sick of waiting.
          Hugs
          Terri

          Terri Pascal

          There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face
          reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.
          --Douglas Everett

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 27, 2007
            Terri,
            We've bred and shown miniature longhaired dachshunds over the last
            few years. We're retired now and we have our two foundation studs, plus
            5 more that were born here. We imported a nice boy from Australia
            who finished his championship at a specialty with 5 points, and has produced
            some champions. Another boy finished from the BBE class and he, too,
            has champions around the world (2 in Japan, 1 in Australia.
            The oldest is nearly 11 yrs, down to 4 yrs.
            They are all old enough to respect books, but I can't get them to accept
            the 3 legged Lab next door!!!! VBG

            Nancy/Dachsies for Life
            Motto: Live, Love and Laugh
[...]

            Messages in this topic (0) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

            Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
            to Traditional
            Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Visit Your Group

            Yahoo! News
            Kevin Sites
            Get coverage of
            world crises.