Re: My dog hates CLive Cussler

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26 7:02 PM
      BUMMER and I hate to say it but LOL LOL LOL
      Baba

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "swksmason"
      <swksmason@...> wrote:

      > Or maybe he just hates me reading?? two books in a row I have
      gotten
      > down to the last 5-10 chapters and he EATS the book. I lost Inca
      Gold
      > now.

    • Mark Hadlund
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 27 1:05 PM
        Your dog is saying "Pay attention to me." I've been owned by dogs so I can sympathize.

        Mark

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 27 1:27 PM
          Mark,
          So true!!
          I've had a few puppies taste a book or two trying to understand why it
          has all my attention!! Now they snooze until I shut off my computer....then
          they are all over me!!

          Nancy/Dachsies for Life
          Motto: Live, Love and Laugh

          ----------

          Mark,
          So true!!
          I've had a few puppies taste a book or two trying to understand why it
          has all my attention!! Now they snooze until I shut off my computer....then
          they are all over me!!

          Nancy/Dachsies for Life
          Motto: Live, Love and Laugh

          Your dog is saying "Pay attention to me." I've been owned by dogs so I can
          sympathize.

          Mark

          swksmason <swksmason@...> wrote: Or maybe he just hates me reading??
          two books in a row I have gotten
          down to the last 5-10 chapters and he EATS the book. I lost Inca Gold
          now.

        • randi wallace
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 27 4:38 PM
            regarding lost Clive Cussler books are you looking for replacement copies? ralph cox

          • swksmason
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 27 7:05 PM
              He's doing it when we leave during the day. We lock them(yes two) in
              our bedrrom so they don't trash the house. Guess I need to keep my
              book in the bookcase instead of on the nightstand when I leave.!!!

              --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Mark Hadlund

            • pascalbear@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 27 7:29 PM
                This thread is so funny. Some of you may know I raise cocker spaniels and
                have for over thirty years. Sold them all over the world and have won a number
                of awards over the years. Wish I could send photos man my dogs are so
                beautiful really!!!! My dogs have eaten all sorts of books over the years. When we
                have a new litter of puppies I can count on the little puppies to chew
                anything within reach. I hate keeping dogs in a kennel so I have all six running
                about. I have a new 6 month old girl Icee and boy she and I had our first
                big talk about books are mine only and she has her chew toys. I paper train my
                guys so I have to remember not to leave magazines or books on the floor
                which is soooooooooooooooo much worse than chewing.

                I am reading the Eric Lustbader Bourne book and I am a huge Lustbader fan
                but I am not sure I like this one. I finished Lee child Bad Luck and
                Trouble it was wonderful but he is getting predictable I hate that. I also read
                the Khaled Hosseini novel A Thousand Splendid Suns while I can't say I enjoyed
                reading it I could not put it down. I found the images disturbing at times
                and have thought of the book many times since finishing it. This author I
                think will be a top seller for years to come. Also read the new Raymond Khoury
                book The Sanctuary and I found it not really my kind of book I guess my mind
                doesn't like all that science related detail. I like more straight spy, crime,
                thrillers. I was really pleased to read the new Kathy Reichs book Bones to
                Ashes I really love the show Bones as well. One of the more surprising reads
                was The Tenderness of Wolves book by Stef Penney wow I enjoyed every single
                page. The setting was breathtaking and rarely does an author create such a
                landscape that you could breathe the air and see the surroundings. Forget the
                story it is worth the read just for the description of the settings. I am so
                ready for a Clive Cussler novel damn I am sick of waiting.
                Hugs
                Terri

                Terri Pascal

                There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face
                reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.
                --Douglas Everett

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 27 8:33 PM
                  Terri,
                  We've bred and shown miniature longhaired dachshunds over the last
                  few years. We're retired now and we have our two foundation studs, plus
                  5 more that were born here. We imported a nice boy from Australia
                  who finished his championship at a specialty with 5 points, and has produced
                  some champions. Another boy finished from the BBE class and he, too,
                  has champions around the world (2 in Japan, 1 in Australia.
                  The oldest is nearly 11 yrs, down to 4 yrs.
                  They are all old enough to respect books, but I can't get them to accept
                  the 3 legged Lab next door!!!! VBG

                  Nancy/Dachsies for Life
                  Motto: Live, Love and Laugh
[...]

                  Messages in this topic (0) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

                  Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
                  to Traditional
                  Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Visit Your Group

                  Yahoo! News
                  Kevin Sites
                  Get coverage of
                  world crises.