My dog hates CLive Cussler

  • swksmason
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2007
      Or maybe he just hates me reading?? two books in a row I have gotten
      down to the last 5-10 chapters and he EATS the book. I lost Inca Gold
      now.
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 26, 2007
        BUMMER and I hate to say it but LOL LOL LOL
        Baba

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "swksmason"
        <swksmason@...> wrote:

        > Or maybe he just hates me reading?? two books in a row I have
        gotten
        > down to the last 5-10 chapters and he EATS the book. I lost Inca
        Gold
        > now.

      • Mark Hadlund
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 27, 2007
          Your dog is saying "Pay attention to me." I've been owned by dogs so I can sympathize.

          Mark

          swksmason <swksmason@...> wrote: Or maybe he just hates me reading?? two books in a row I have gotten

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 27, 2007
            Mark,
            So true!!
            I've had a few puppies taste a book or two trying to understand why it
            has all my attention!! Now they snooze until I shut off my computer....then
            they are all over me!!

            Nancy/Dachsies for Life
            Motto: Live, Love and Laugh

            ----------

            Mark,
            So true!!
            I've had a few puppies taste a book or two trying to understand why it
            has all my attention!! Now they snooze until I shut off my computer....then
            they are all over me!!

            Nancy/Dachsies for Life
            Motto: Live, Love and Laugh

            Your dog is saying "Pay attention to me." I've been owned by dogs so I can
            sympathize.

            Mark

            swksmason <swksmason@...> wrote: Or maybe he just hates me reading??
            two books in a row I have gotten
            down to the last 5-10 chapters and he EATS the book. I lost Inca Gold
            now.

          • randi wallace
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 27, 2007
              regarding lost Clive Cussler books are you looking for replacement copies? ralph cox

            • swksmason
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 27, 2007
                He's doing it when we leave during the day. We lock them(yes two) in
                our bedrrom so they don't trash the house. Guess I need to keep my
                book in the bookcase instead of on the nightstand when I leave.!!!

                --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Mark Hadlund

              • pascalbear@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 27, 2007
                  This thread is so funny. Some of you may know I raise cocker spaniels and
                  have for over thirty years. Sold them all over the world and have won a number
                  of awards over the years. Wish I could send photos man my dogs are so
                  beautiful really!!!! My dogs have eaten all sorts of books over the years. When we
                  have a new litter of puppies I can count on the little puppies to chew
                  anything within reach. I hate keeping dogs in a kennel so I have all six running
                  about. I have a new 6 month old girl Icee and boy she and I had our first
                  big talk about books are mine only and she has her chew toys. I paper train my
                  guys so I have to remember not to leave magazines or books on the floor
                  which is soooooooooooooooo much worse than chewing.

                  I am reading the Eric Lustbader Bourne book and I am a huge Lustbader fan
                  but I am not sure I like this one. I finished Lee child Bad Luck and
                  Trouble it was wonderful but he is getting predictable I hate that. I also read
                  the Khaled Hosseini novel A Thousand Splendid Suns while I can't say I enjoyed
                  reading it I could not put it down. I found the images disturbing at times
                  and have thought of the book many times since finishing it. This author I
                  think will be a top seller for years to come. Also read the new Raymond Khoury
                  book The Sanctuary and I found it not really my kind of book I guess my mind
                  doesn't like all that science related detail. I like more straight spy, crime,
                  thrillers. I was really pleased to read the new Kathy Reichs book Bones to
                  Ashes I really love the show Bones as well. One of the more surprising reads
                  was The Tenderness of Wolves book by Stef Penney wow I enjoyed every single
                  page. The setting was breathtaking and rarely does an author create such a
                  landscape that you could breathe the air and see the surroundings. Forget the
                  story it is worth the read just for the description of the settings. I am so
                  ready for a Clive Cussler novel damn I am sick of waiting.
                  Hugs
                  Terri

                  Terri Pascal

                  There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face
                  reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.
                  --Douglas Everett

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 27, 2007
                    Terri,
                    We've bred and shown miniature longhaired dachshunds over the last
                    few years. We're retired now and we have our two foundation studs, plus
                    5 more that were born here. We imported a nice boy from Australia
                    who finished his championship at a specialty with 5 points, and has produced
                    some champions. Another boy finished from the BBE class and he, too,
                    has champions around the world (2 in Japan, 1 in Australia.
                    The oldest is nearly 11 yrs, down to 4 yrs.
                    They are all old enough to respect books, but I can't get them to accept
                    the 3 legged Lab next door!!!! VBG

                    Nancy/Dachsies for Life
                    Motto: Live, Love and Laugh
[...]

                    Messages in this topic (0) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

                    Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
                    to Traditional
                    Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Visit Your Group

                    Yahoo! News
                    Kevin Sites
                    Get coverage of
                    world crises.