Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: summer reading

  • Ed Homa
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 18 6:44 AM
      Edgar Rice Burroughs!

      Ed

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Nancy Silk <silkwinddachs@...>
      To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 11:54:54 PM
      Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: summer reading

      Ed,

      Who is ERB????

      Nancy/Dachsies for Life
      Motto: Live, Love and Laugh
      -------Original Message----- --

      From: Ed Homa
      Date: 8/16/2007 8:26:41 PM
      To: clivecusslerfanclub @yahoogroups. com

      you don't have to read Rollins in order -but if you do you can see him
      develop as a writer. he starts off being very much like ERB - but he
      develops into a writer all his own.

      Ed

      From: Ed Homa
      Date: 8/14/2007 5:00:59 PM
      To: clivecusslerfanclub @yahoogroups. com

      Nancy,

      What Rollins books did you order?

      here is some Rollins info.

      Ed

      Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
      Finder tool.
      http://autos. yahoo.com/ carfinder/

    • Vash
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 18 8:15 AM
        I've recently been reading Wilbur Smith's Egyptian trilogy (River God,
        The Seventh Scroll and Warlock). I'm on the last book now and I've
        enjoyed reading them so much I've not even read the new Harry Potter
        yet!

        Vash
        http://vashs-sf-reviews.blogspot.com/